We want your day to be perfect and run as smoothly as possible without any problems. If there is anything at all you are not sure about, please do get in touch and we’ll be happy to help.
Standard Conditions of Booking
The Venue intends to rely upon the written terms set out here. The Hirer is asked to read the terms carefully before signing them. If the Hirer requires any changes please ensure these are put in writing prior to signing: in this way problems can be avoided. If the client is in any doubt or has any queries please do not hesitate to contact the Venue, otherwise please sign and return one copy of this form.
- A non~refundable deposit is required at the time of booking as confirmation. To be returned within 7 days of the invoice date along with the signed booking form. The booking is only confirmed upon receipt of the signed booking form and deposit. Should the deposit not be sent within 7 days, then it is assumed that the booking is cancelled.
- We ask for a £500 cash bond to be paid to us before your event, we expect all of our facilities used to be left as you have found them. Any damage found on the property after the reception will be the responsibility of the hirer and will be chargeable. ALL rubbish including empty bottles, beer barrels, leftover food whether provided by yourselves or caters/ outside bar needs to be removed from the site by 10am the day of your departure. If any rubbish is left on site we reserve the right to charge you for its removal. Charges start at £100. The guidelines are to help you have a successful event and also ensure this bond is happily returned to you.
- The balance is to be paid either immediately in full or we can arrange instalments, with the remaining balance paid in full at least eight weeks before your booked date.
- Should the balance not be sent, then it is assumed that the booking is cancelled and our Cancellation Policy is applicable.
- All payments should be made to Hall Farm Cottages. Payment of the non-refundable deposit and balance can be made by cheque, credit card or debit card or Bank Transfer (Please note: 2% fee is applied when paying by credit card)
- In the event of cancellation, notification must be received in writing, deposits are non-refundable. If notice is given for a cancellation with less than four months to go before the reception you will be charged 50% of the outstanding balance.
- The hire fee includes the use of the site of Hall Farm Cottages, you may arrive from 12pm on the day of your booking however you accommodation may not be ready until 4pm and we ask that you depart by 10am on your date of departure.
- You will have exclusive use of Hall Farm Cottages for the dates you have booked other than any tenants living on site.
- Extra car parking for the reception will be in the field in front of the barn for up to 30 cars
- Electricity is to be supplied by a generator, either via an accredited generator or marques supplier, we can help you with recommended suppliers
- You would need to organise to have portaloos delivered to the venue. These are easy to arrange but will need to be booked & paid directly by yourselves.
- The marquee should be set up no earlier than two days before the reception and taken down no later than two days after the reception.
- You are welcome to decorate the venue to compliment your own wedding style. All decor must be carefully hung and removed so as to not cause any damage to the property. Please ask permission before using any nails or tacks.
- All decorations, adhesives and tacks must be removed fully after your event.
Due to the local environment and planning restraints fireworks and open fires are not allowed and Chinese lanterns are not permitted due to fire hazard implications.
- All music must finish by 10.30pm with everyone left the lake and Water Meadow by 11.30pm.
- You will take the lake area and Water Meadow as it is and your guests enter at their own risk, You are responsible for your guests safety and behaviour. If you are serving alcohol please be careful not to allow minors to drink or for any guests to get too drunk or anti social in their behaviour.
- We reserve the right to ask any person to leave if they are causing a disturbance or damaging the property
- Dogs and other animals are not allowed without prior permission given.
We ask that you provide full contact details for all of the suppliers you will be using, a date on when they will be coming to set up along with copies of their insurance and any health and safety certificates and risk assessments. This can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 2 weeks before the wedding.
- All suppliers entering Hall Farm Cottages should adhere to these terms and conditions.
- Hall Farm Cottages reserves the right to direct all suppliers where to drive and park. Adherence to all notices and staff instructions is essential, any deviation from these will result in the supplier being removed from the Hall Farm.
- All couples will need to ensure they obtain a Temporary Event Notice from North Norfolk District Council no later than one month before their wedding. A copy of which must be sent to Hall Farm Cottages. This license covers the sale of alcohol and use of amplified or live music. The cost for the license (£21) is to be paid for by the couple.
- If hiring in a bar the bar company can apply for this on your behalf.